PO Box 124
11 Pleasant St
New London, NH 03257
Artists & Inspirations
NH & Local Artists
Contact, Hours & Directions
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL NETWORKS!
Our Policies: Returns, Shipping & Privacy
In the News
Per my text last evening, I am excited for what you have to share as we move out of 2020,
And into 2021. Please complete this questionnaire by Friday, January 1st at 5pm.
We will add one hour to everyone's work week next week for your time.
Any questions, feel free to touch base with me or Amy.
Warmest, Marcy V
Indicates required field
1. What are your 3 favorite things about Artisan's?
2. What are your least favorite 3 things about Artisan's, or areas we can improve upon:
3. What artists, categories, products, art, items, or ideas do you feel would be helpful for us to explore further or bring in for 2021?
4. Are there areas or skills you would like to learn about, develop, or focus on in 2021 at Artisan's? Things you'd like to be more involved with? Directions you'd like to contribute to? Is there anything you are currently struggling with that we can be more helpful with?
5. Your feedback is invaluable to us. Please share any other thoughts, suggestions, or comments here regarding direction, special considerations, or any other thoughts.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us,
and for sharing all of your talents, skills, time, energy and efforts
that make Artisan's the amazing place that it is.
ARTISAN'S NEW LONDON
Returns, Shipping, Privacy
2020 FEEDBACK - Artisan's Staff
2020 How Are We Doing?
EVENTS & PROMOS
Kearsarge Shopper Ads
HAVE AN ARTIST OR LINE IDEA YOU THINK WE SHOULD CARRY?
LET US KNOW BELOW!
TELL US ABOUT IT!
Join Our Mailing List
Re-Subscribe to Our Emails
How Are We Doing?
Application for Job
Colleague Covid Feedback